Insign was established in 1979 and over the years we have built up expertise and specialist know-how to now place us among the market leaders in Denmark in the areas of product development, manufacturing of soft tools and die-cast prototypes. We have worked with a great many Danish and international companies, including Novo Nordisk, Bang & Olufsen, Nilfisk-ALTO and Skov.
Did you know this about Insign?
- Was established in 1979
- Produces more than 150 soft tools a year
- Has used Creo (PRO/E) as a construction tool since 1995
- Can simulate the diffusion of light in plastic materials
- Stocks more than 300 plastic materials
- Has its own production and development department at Nørmarkvej 31, 7600 Struer, Denmark
At Insign we can handle all types of product development jobs, both turnkey projects, where we are responsible for the entire process, and sub-projects, where we are part of a bigger development process.
The development of soft tools is one of Insign’s core competencies. We were among the first on the Danish market – and have kept our leading position.
Insign has worked with product development and mechanical construction since 1979. This experience enables us to produce die-cast prototypes of exceptional quality.